Disclaimer: This post is a time-stamped “day in the life” of MARBAL co-director Jess Beck, and is brought to you by approximately 17 cups of coffee. It was written as part of the “Day of Archaeology” project on July 28, and was originally posted here. The Day of Archaeology project “aims to provide a window into […]
- Stable Isotope Analysis of Human Remains from Los Millares Cemetery (Almería, Spain, C. 3200-2200 Cal BC): Regional Comparisons and Dietary Variability
- Bioarchaeological Approaches to Social Organization at Marroquíes (Jaén, Spain)
- Bone Broke Year in Review 2017
- AAA 2017 – Washington D.C.
- Osteology Everywhere: Winter Garten Edition
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Bone Broke by Jess Beck is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.