This past week I was in Skopje for a friend’s wedding. While exploring the city center (by which I mean searching out and sampling as much banichka as I could get my hands on during my limited time in the Balkans), I glanced across the street and realized I’d been planning my summer travel all wrong. Why have I been using Expedia and Booking.com when I could have been using Fibula Air Travel Agency!?
- Stable Isotope Analysis of Human Remains from Los Millares Cemetery (Almería, Spain, C. 3200-2200 Cal BC): Regional Comparisons and Dietary Variability
- Bioarchaeological Approaches to Social Organization at Marroquíes (Jaén, Spain)
- Bone Broke Year in Review 2017
- AAA 2017 – Washington D.C.
- Osteology Everywhere: Winter Garten Edition
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Bone Broke by Jess Beck is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.