- After analyzing 4,784 human teeth (~3000 of which were loose),
- Identifying and examining 2,480 individual bones,
- Conducting a full bioarchaeological analysis of ~100 pounds of human bone and ≥80 individuals from two necropolises at Marroquíes Bajos,
- Screening >700 pounds of human bone and sediment for loose and articulated dentition,
- Completing a dental analysis of ≥180 individuals from the necropolis of Marroquíes Altos,
- Locating and scanning four site reports at the Regional Ministry of Culture,
- Pulling samples of 113 mandible and molars for isotopic analysis and AMS radiocarbon dating,
- spending eight months in Jaén over the course of two consecutive years,
- and receiving a mountain of assistance from committee members, regional archaeologists, museum colleagues, and friends,
I am finally done with my dissertation data collection.
I think we all know what time it is.